The Starting Place for UUSM Governance
- The Congregation is the ultimate authority at
UUSM. It elects the Board members and may
call or dismiss settled ministers.
- The Board of Trustees is responsible for the
long-range life of the congregation.
- The Staff, Board, and Congregation work together
to further the aims of our congregation.
- The Lead Minister is a well-trained professional
who has been called to lead UUSM.
- Paid UUSM Staff members are also professionals
who have the congregationís best interest at
- The Coordinating Team, led by the Lead Minister,
works through the UUSM Council and
other committees to further the congregationís
UUSM Policy Documents