With the health and safety of everyone in mind and according to the science, we continue to strongly advise everyone stay up to date on Covid vaccines and booster shots. Here’s some guidance. Please, if you haven’t already, get the bivalent booster shot that is now available.
UUSM Current COVID Safety Guidelines:
• With the health and safety of everyone in mind and according to the science, we strongly advise everyone to stay up to date on Covid vaccines and booster shots.
• Masks are to be worn by anyone 2+ years of age during Sunday Services.
• The only exception being Worship Leads that have tested negative for Covid the morning of the service. If they meet this criteria, they have the option to remove their mask at the pulpit. It should be established who is verifying this for each service. There are test kits available in the cottage bathroom.
• We strongly encourage the wearing of quality 95 masks. There should be KN95s available at the check table in adult and child sizes.
• Eating and drinking are now allowed indoors while Covid Act Now San Mateo County has a community risk level “low.” Masks must be worn indoors when you are not eating or drinking.
• If you have had Covid symptoms or recently tested positive for Covid, do not attend any in-person UUSM related events, activities, meetings, or Sunday services until you are asymptomatic and have a negative Covid test result.
• We strongly recommend that doors are open to encourage airflow in the building.
Our team meets the first Thursday of each month at 6:00 pm. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.