This week San Mateo County moved to “high community risk level” according to covidactnow.org
With this, and the health and safety of our congregation in mind, we would like to remind everyone of the following:
• Masks must be worn by everyone age 2+ years, over your nose and mouth, at all times, indoors.
• Everyone must be fully vaccinated (double vaccinated and received all boosters you’re eligible for)
• If you have had Covid symptoms or recently tested positive for Covid, do not attend any in-person UUSM related events, activities, meetings or Sunday services until you are asymptomatic and have a negative Covid test result.
• Anyone that is participating in services and would like the option to remove their mask at the pulpit, must take a Covid test the morning of the service.
• Households are entitled to free Covid tests shipped to your home. If you haven’t, order some now!
Our Covid Taskforce team meets the first Thursday of each month at 6:00 pm. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.