Covid Task Force Update 9/9/2022
Updated: Oct 13, 2022
With the health and safety of everyone in mind and according to the science, we continue to strongly advise everyone stay up to date on Covid vaccines and booster shots. As you have probably read and/or heard, there’s a new and improved booster available! Here’s some guidance on what it means to “stay up to date” on Covid vaccines and boosters.
If you are having difficulty finding an appointment, try these links: Walgreens and CVS.
UUSM Current Covid Safety Guidelines:
• With the health and safety of everyone in mind and according to the science, we strongly advise everyone stay up to date on Covid vaccines and booster shots.
• Masks are to be worn by anyone 2+ years of age at ALL times indoors. The only exception being Worship Leads that have tested negative for Covid the morning of the service. If they meet this criteria, they have the option to remove their mask at the pulpit. It should be established who is verifying this for each service. There are test kits available in the cottage bathroom.
• We strongly encourage the wearing of quality 95 masks. There should be KN95s available at the check table in adult and child sizes.
• Masks are optional outdoors.
• Food and drink may be served outdoors during connections hour, or outdoor large and small group meetings, activities and events.
• No food or drink may be served or consumed indoors.
• If you have had Covid symptoms or recently tested positive for Covid, do not attend any in-person UUSM related events, activities, meetings, or Sunday services until you are asymptomatic and have a negative Covid test result.
• We strongly recommend that doors are open to encourage airflow in the building.
Our team meets the first Thursday of each month at 6:00 pm. Questions? Contact email@example.com.